Membership Information for Year 2017 - 2018
- A Family Membership is one or two parents and children under 18, living at the address on the membership form.
- Each member (including juniors) will be given their own card. To avoid confusion, please list all family members first and last name when filling out the membership form.
- Hamden Ski Club Monthly Newsletter is sent by e-mail or it can be read by accessing our web site.
- News blasts of late-breaking information are only sent via e-mail.
- Changes to e-mail addresses are the responsibility of the member.
- Membership cannot be completed by E-Mail. Register by postal mail or better yet, come to a meeting.
- Renewals after November 1, 2017 will be considered a new member and charged the new membership rate.
- Membership applications are not accepted all year long. Membership enrollment ends when the club meets it's maximum number of members determined by the CSC.
- Your membership cards will be available at the meetings. If you prefer to have your cards mailed, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your application.
- For all questions regarding membership, please E-Mail Jane (see below).